Introducing the all new WJBPII TWIN CHANNEL BASS PRE-AMP, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel.
Surplus Stock Arrived From USA – Massive Saving
Listening to endorsees Scott Colley & André Berry I designed this new edition for the endorsee family. Scott needed one channel for his double bass pick up and a second channel for the phantom powered mic he uses on the bass. Andre needed extended treble frequencies. I also made a few of my own changes to the WJBPII.
The WJBPII is designed with a no compromise attitude in Cost, Quality, Components & Features just as are WJ High End High Powered Bass Cabinets.
- 2 Independent channels
Channel 1 – 1/4” stereo/mono input
Channel 2 – Has the option of phantom power or just use it as a second channel
- 2 Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & Input clip Indicators for both channels
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- EQ Band frequencies:
Band 1 20-300Hz, Centre set at 80Hz
Band 2 60-1KHz, Centre set at 160 Hz
Band 3 150-2.5KHz, Centre set at 500Hz
Band 4 450-8KHz, Centre set at 1.6KHz
Band 5 1KHz-20KHz Centre set at 5KHz
Band 6 Centre set at 10KHz
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs to 1 or 2 WJ 1000 Watt Powered 2×10 cabs)
- Channel selector Independent volume control of both channels
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- Outside power supply to ensure studio quality noiseless operation, switchable 115/230V
- Stereo XLR balanced outputs & 1/4” unbalanced. Works in conjunction with the pan control
- Stereo/Mono FX loop
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI pre or post with level control
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux in – 1/4” or mini jack
- Headphone out with level control
- It also operates the built in Tuner. For standard tuning for 4, 5 & 6 string basses
Shipping costs are calculated on the Checkout page.
N.B. The buyer is responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.