CLEARANCE SALE – ONLY 0 SALE ITEMS LEFT
Until Stock Run-Out or March 31
Hot on the heels of our recent release, the WJBA 2000 Watt amp, the WJBA2 1000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier, offers 1000 watts (in bridge mode) into 4 or 8 Ohms. Packaged with similar features and controls of the WJBPII Bass Pre-Amp (n.b. WJBA2 is single channel) along with a 6 band EQ built right into the head and yes, 1000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
An ideal match for one or two WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinets. This bass rig will cater to the largest of club and stage gigs.
State of the art stereo Class D power amp module, 500 Watts per side
Each 500 Watts RMS into either 4 or 8 Ohms.
1000 Watt output, in bridge mode, for 4 & 8 Ohms
Stand by & Mute switches
- 1/4” stereo/mono input
- Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & input clip indicator
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- EQ Band frequencies:
Band 1 20-300Hz, Centre set at 80Hz
Band 2 60-1KHz, Centre set at 160 Hz
Band 3 150-2.5KHz, Centre set at 500Hz
Band 4 450-8KHz, Centre set at 1.6KHz
Band 5 1KHz-20KHz Centre set at 5KHz
Band 6 Centre set at 10KHz
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs to 1 or 2 WJ 1000 Watt Passive 2×10 cabs)
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- IEC power connection to mains
- Speaker Outs – 2 Speakon output connectors (left for bridge mode)
- Additional Master Outs 2 balanced XLR (recommended) outs for optional connection to WJ powered cabinets or to separate power amps. Also a choice of 2 Unbalanced ¼” outputs for same function. (not recommended as output is lower)
- All master outs can be used together as a pair or Individually with balance control set to the respective output
- FX Send & Return – Stereo or mono with a blend balance control for wet or dry. “Set in Centre for correct blend”
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI Output – Balanced XLR out with Level control & pre or post EQ button
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux Input – Stereo input, mini jack & 1/4” Phono. You can use this to plug items such as iPad, iPhone backing tracks etc. to play along with
- Headphone With Volume Control – Plug in your headphones to practise with.
Check out the user endorsements for the WJBPII Pre-Amp component of the WJBA2 1000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier (n.b. WJBA2 is single channel)
Shipping costs are calculated on the Checkout page.
N.B. The buyer is responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.