Hot on the heels of our recent release, the WJBA 2000 Watt amp, the WJBA2 1000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier, offers 1000 watts (in bridge mode) into 4 or 8 Ohms. Packaged with similar features and controls of the WJBPII Bass Pre-Amp (n.b. WJBA2 is single channel) along with a 6 band EQ built right into the head and yes, 1000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
An ideal match for one or two WJ 2×10 Passive 700 Watt Bass Cabinets. This bass rig will cater to the largest of club and stage gigs.
State of the art stereo Class D power amp module, 500 Watts per side
Each 500 Watts RMS into either 4 or 8 Ohms.
1000 Watt output, in bridge mode, for 4 & 8 Ohms
Stand by & Mute switches
- 1/4” stereo/mono input
- Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & input clip indicator
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- EQ Band frequencies:
Band 1 20-300Hz, Centre set at 80Hz
Band 2 60-1KHz, Centre set at 160 Hz
Band 3 150-2.5KHz, Centre set at 500Hz
Band 4 450-8KHz, Centre set at 1.6KHz
Band 5 1KHz-20KHz Centre set at 5KHz
Band 6 Centre set at 10KHz
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs to 1 or 2 WJ 1000 Watt Passive 2×10 cabs)
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- IEC power connection to mains
- Speaker Outs – 2 Speakon output connectors (left for bridge mode)
- Additional Master Outs 2 balanced XLR (recommended) outs for optional connection to WJ powered cabinets or to separate power amps. Also a choice of 2 Unbalanced ¼” outputs for same function. (not recommended as output is lower)
- All master outs can be used together as a pair or Individually with balance control set to the respective output
- FX Send & Return – Stereo or mono with a blend balance control for wet or dry. “Set in Centre for correct blend”
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI Output – Balanced XLR out with Level control & pre or post EQ button
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux Input – Stereo input, mini jack & 1/4” Phono. You can use this to plug items such as iPad, iPhone backing tracks etc. to play along with
- Headphone With Volume Control – Plug in your headphones to practise with.
Check out the user endorsements for the WJBPII Pre-Amp component of the WJBA2 1000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier (n.b. WJBA2 is single channel)