WJBA 2000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier with built in Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp, featuring the option of phantom power on the second channel.
WJBA Bass Guitar Amplifier 2000 Watts with all the features and controls of the WJBPII Twin Channel Bass Pre-Amp built right into the head and yes, 2000 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms!
2 x’s 1000 Watt State of the art Class D power amp modules
Each 1000 Watts RMS into either 4 or 8 Ohms. Same 1000 Watt output for 4 & 8 Ohms
Stand by & Mute switches
- 2 Independent channels that also can be used together
Channel 1 – 1/4” stereo/mono input
Channel 2 – Has the option of phantom power or just use it as a second channel
2 XLR balanced pre-amp outputs
- 2 Input gain level controls with -10dB pad & Input clip Indicators for both channels
- Optical compressor with level
- 6 band EQ plus 30hZ boost
- Stereo pan control (for use when using 1 or 2 outputs to 1 or 2 WJ 1000 Watt Powered 2×10 cabs)
- Channel selector Independent volume control of both channels
- Master Stage volume Pre amp Output Indicator
- IEC power connection to mains
- Addition of both left & right Pre amp outputs as well as master outputs
- 2 Speakon output connectors
- Outside power supply to ensure studio quality noiseless operation, switchable 115/230V
- DI Output – Stereo XLR balanced outputs out with Level control, pre or post EQ button & 1/4” unbalanced. Works in conjunction with the pan control
- Stereo/Mono FX loop
- Foot switch mutes all output for silent tuning
- DI pre or post with level control
- Ground Lift for DI
- Aux in – 1/4” or mini jack
- Headphone out with level control
Check out the user endorsements for the WJBPII Pre-Amp component of the WJBA 2000 Watt Bass Guitar Amplifier
Shipping costs are calculated on the Checkout page.
N.B. The buyer is responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.