WJBP Stereo Valve Bass Guitar Pre-Amp with the WJ 2×10 pair of 1000 Watt Compact High End Powered Bass Cabinets
Includes Massive Product Clearance Sale for WJ 2×10 Cabinets!!!
“The Wayne Jones Cabs Are As Good As It Gets” (2018 Review)
“The Best Powered Cabs I’ve Heard”
Two Editor Awards from Bass Player Magazine
~ Bass Player Magazine
Read full Industry Reviews ►
WJBP Stereo Valve Bass Guitar Pre-Amp
“My perfect sound was an Avalon 737 studio pre through my WJ powered cabs. So I set out to design a bass pre-amp that truly reproduced your bass sound & thus enabled you to tailor your sound. Also the tone controls had to work in the right areas & the pre had to have all the bells & whistles we need to do our job. Again no expense spared, just the highest quality components I could get for everything we need on stage & in the studio. These were my Instructions to my Engineer.”
Pair of WJ 2×10’s, 2000 Watts in 4×10’s
Spoil yourself with 2 cabinets & have 2000 watts in 4×10’s. Now you can have a 2000 Watt Compact, Portable High End, High Powered, Crystal Clear, Full Range 2×10 Bass Cabinet (40 Hz – 20 KHz & does the job of a 8×10) that only requires a pre-amp, your bass & yourself.
- Now lighter & more portable. The cabinet is made from lightweight poplar ply which is internally braced & is finished with a lush slightly thicker black carpet than most manufactures use.
- I still use the same 10” driver design that was in my previous model (if it aint broke don’t fix it) with air dried Kevlar Impregnated cones, a 70mm voice coil, massive ferrite magnets (in preference to Neo).
- All bass cabinets in the new range now have JBL tweeters.
- The cabinet has a separate rear section for the pull out handle & to allow air flow to cool the heat sink. A state of the art switch mode D Class power amp with amazing dynamics, 20Hz to 20KHz frequency range (see specs) is built into the rear panel of the cabinet with a grill to protect it. I could have used what most other companies are using but this power amp far surpasses them with specs & amp quality.
It’s a 500 Watt per side stereo amp (2 individual mono amps) that is bridged giving 1000Watts RMS into 8 Ohms. Perfect for my cabinets as they need the power to move those drivers to give you all those frequencies. As opposed to other cab companies where their speakers do not deliver all the frequencies as present & as balanced as mine.
- The rear handle is a rugged road case pull-out handle by Penn Elcom. The castors are also rugged & take far more weight than is needed.
- It also has 2 recessed bar handles for alternative carrying
- Standard plastic interlocking corners
- 1.6mm perforated powder coated front & rear grills
N.B. Price does not include shipping. Please contact Wayne Jones AUDIO to discuss delivery arrangements.