The WJ 1×10’s
Are Extremely light weight (no more back trouble) great for small rooms. 500 Watt a side, 4 ohm cabinets that are used as a pair in stereo or parallel mono.
These will blow you away. I would only be using these if I was doing smaller gigs.
They are so light but sound so full & clear, 40 Hz- 20 KHz
You can also use the powered one by itself as a 500 Watt cabinet. It will only use one side of the power amp which operates totally separate from the other.
Besides all that you can pop them up on stands & use them for monitors in your home studio.
Cabinet Specs: For a pair
- Power – 1000 watts. 500 Watts per side into 4 Ohms per side
- Power Amp – D Class switch mode stereo power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of one cabinet.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- High Pass Filter – 30Hz roll off
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will reproduce below 30Hz so thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3”
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – JBL, 1.75” Voice coil
- Crossover point – 3.5KHz
Control plate – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains Power in- IEC
- 2 XLR balanced Inputs with parallel mono (link) or stereo selection switch.
- LED readout for thermal & amp; clip Indication.
- High -12Db cut
- Mid attenuator -12Db cut @ 300Hz to 600 Hz range
- H 47cm W35cm D52cm
- Active 18.2kg
- Passive 17.2 kg
N.B. Price does not include shipping. Please contact Wayne Jones AUDIO to discuss delivery arrangements.