Single WJ 1×10 Powered Cabinet
Made to Order
4 ohm Powered 500 Watt Bass Cabinet. 1000 Watt Stereo Amp (500 Watt a side). Has the same driver & tweeter as the 2×10 except they are 4 ohm drivers. Bass cabinet for bass guitar players, upright bass & double bass players.
Digital Dsp For Powered Bass Cabinets
Wayne Jones Audio powered bass cabinets now feature DSP input and crossover.
Using SoundID Reference measure your room acoustics and store the calibrated result directly within the cabinet. Access when required via a switch on control panel. This is ideal for recording studios when there is a preference for recording cabinets with microphones, residency venues and frequented rehearsal studios.
The DSP technology used has been developed with our award winning range of Wayne Jones Audio Studio Monitors in conjunction with SoundID Reference from Sonarworks.
Great for small rooms & double bass players.
They are so light but sound so full & clear, 40 Hz- 20 KHz
Besides all that you can pop them up on stands & use them for monitors in your home studio.
- Power – 1000 watts. 500 Watts per side into 4 Ohms per side
- Power Amp – D Class switch mode stereo power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of one cabinet.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- High Pass Filter – 30Hz roll off
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will reproduce below 30Hz so thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3″
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – JBL, 1.75″ Voice coil
- Crossover point – 3.5KHz
Control plate – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains Power in- IEC
- 2 XLR balanced Inputs with parallel mono (link) or stereo selection switch.
- LED readout for thermal & amp; clip Indication.
- High -12Db cut
- Mid attenuator -12Db cut @ 300Hz to 600 Hz range
- H 46cm W33cm D51cm
- Active 19kg
More Product Details & Photos ►
Shipping costs are calculated on the Checkout page.
N.B. The buyer is responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.