I knew I had to have them, the Jones-Scanlon Studio Monitors are hands down my new favorite monitors. After hearing these I tracked down the manufacturer unsolicited. Full Review ►Krish Sharma (Rolling Stones Recording Engineer)
With my passion, years of experience as a pro bass player, writer, producer, solo artist & designer of the Wayne Jones Audio bass products. In conjunction with Steve Scanlon, Australia’s #1 award winning studio & live engineer & Michail Barabasz of Lorantz Audio with his years of speaker design & manufacturing we have designed the Jones/Scanlon Monitors.
Now you can enjoy them as much as we do.Wayne Jones
- Finish – Stunning 2 Pak Automotive paint finish with high gloss clear coats
- Standard finish choices are Red, Black & White
- Available in custom colours. Match your décor, order your preferred colour
- Woodwork 19mm MDF
Cabinet Specs – for each cabinet:
- Power – 650 Watts RMS powered
- Channel 1 Woofer – 500 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Channel 2 Tweeter – 175 Watts RMS @ 8ohms
- Power Amp – State of the art D Class switch mode 2 channel power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of the cabinet
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Cabinet tuning – 38 Hz to 20KHz
- Cabinet response – Half loudness Graphed down to 28Hz
- HPF on Room EQ only at 38 Hz
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated Eucalyptus cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3”
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – Faital, 1” Voice coil
- Crossover point – 2.4Khz
- Control plate – Black Steel
- Mains Power in – Standard IEC
DSP & Control Plate Features
- Inputs – XLR balanced & SPDIF digital inputs
- USB connector for WJ Audio use only. Used for software updates
- 3 Toggle switches with selections
- SPDIF – Left & Right
- 2 Room EQ switches – Choice of four Room EQ settings to suit your control room acoustics
- Centre position is Flat – Undeniably accurate
- LED on Monitor front face for power operation & clip Indication.
Single Monitor Dimensions:
- 33 x 45 x 50 cm
- 13 x 18 x 20 inches
Single Monitor Weight:
- 25.5 kg
- 56 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weights:
Carton – Double thickness cartons lined with high density die cast foam for ultimate protection.
W 58 x H 52 x D39 cm = Total 149 cm
29 kg / 64 lbs
Jones-Scanlon Studio Monitors now packaged with Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition with Mic
We highly recommend Sonarworks Reference 4 and utilize it in our own studios, demonstrations and during R&D. It is extremely accurate and easy to use.
The Jones-Scanlon Studio Monitors already have astounding accuracy. You will be amazed at the added difference Sonarworks Reference 4 makes.
With the Sonarworks SR (Studio Reference) sound, you can focus on music instead of worrying about the sound in the studio or on-the-go.
Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition with Mic Includes:
- Reference 4 Measure – step-by-step guide
- XREF20 calibration microphone with individual calibration curve – the mic alongside Reference 4 Measure guarantees maximum precision
- Reference 4 Systemwide – Sonarworks SR applied to all audio output
- Reference 4 Plugin – Sonarworks SR with zero latency in your DAW
- Headphone profiles – See the list of supported models here:
As these are custom & hand made in Australia there could be a wait time of up to 8 weeks from time of order
50% required at time of order with balance payable when ready to ship
International shipping is by FedEx Air
Shipping & local duties & taxes are the customers responsibility
Warranty is 3 year limited on all parts & Labour