***NEW MODEL MONITORS ANNOUNCEMENT SOON***
More Power, Bi-Amp Each Monitor, State Of Art DSP!!!
Jones-Scanlon – 1000 Watt 1×10 Studio Monitors
With my passion and years of experience as a pro bass player, writer, producer, charting solo artist and in conjunction with Steve Scanlon, we have designed the Jones/Scanlon Monitors.
After the initial design was complete I got together with friend Steve Scanlon from Sound Management Australia, who is Australia’s #1 Studio & Live sound engineer, working as we do when recording & mixing, tweaking and fine tuning until we know it’s done.
Now you can enjoy them as much as we do.Wayne Jones
- Stunningly 2 Pak Automotive finish in black and red with high gloss clear coats. Available in custom colours. Match your décor, order your preferred colour
- As are all good high end studio monitors these are made from 19mm MDF for the high density properties of the wood.
- The accurate representation of bass & drums is Incredible.
- They also make great home stereo or home theater speakers.
- Room Character Selector, choice of three settings to suit your control room acoustics
- Room 1
- Room 2 (preferred settings by most engineers)
- Power – Power – 1000 Watt RMS powered
- Channel 1 – 500 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Channel 2 – 500 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms (Can be used for extra input & passive speaker out put for rear passive speaker)
- Power Amp – D Class switch mode stereo power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of one cabinet.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will reproduce below 30Hz so thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated Eucalyptus cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3”
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – Faital, 1.” Voice coil
- Crossover point – 3Khz
- Control plate – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains Power in – Standard IEC
- 2 XLR balanced Inputs
- LED readout for standby, thermal & clip Indication.
- Attenuator: High -12Db cut
Single Monitor Dimensions:
- 33 x 45 x 50 cm
- 13 x 18 x 20 inches
Single Monitor Weight:
- 20.4 kg
- 45 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weights:
Carton – Double thickness cartons lined with high density die cast foam for ultimate protection.
W 58 x H 52 x D39 cm = Total 149 cm
24 kg / 53 lbs
Steve has worked with many acclaimed artists as Mastering/Mix Engineer and Live Engineer including: Pharrell Williams, Mariah Carey, The Chainsmokers (10 million Sales), Deep Purple, Planet X, The Yellow Jackets, Dim Mak Label / Sony NY & Aust / Warners / Mushroom etc, Kate Ceberano, Australian Idol, The Potbelleez, and Peking Duk.
He is recipient of multiple Aria Platinum and Gold awards, plus Tech award “Best Australian Live Engineer”.