Jones-Scanlon – 1000 Watt 1×10 Studio Monitors
With my passion and years of experience as a pro bass player, writer, producer, charting solo artist and in conjunction with Steve Scanlon, we have designed the Jones/Scanlon Monitors.
After the initial design was complete I got together with friend Steve Scanlon from Sound Management Australia, who is Australia’s #1 Studio & Live sound engineer, working as we do when recording & mixing, tweaking and fine tuning until we know it’s done.
Now you can enjoy them as much as we do.Wayne Jones
- Stunningly 2 Pak Automotive finish in black and red with high gloss clear coats. Available in custom colours. Match your décor, order your preferred colour
- As are all good high end studio monitors these are made from 19mm MDF for the high density properties of the wood.
- The accurate representation of bass & drums is Incredible.
- They also make great home stereo or home theater speakers.
- Room Character Selector, choice of three settings to suit your control room acoustics
- Room 1
- Room 2 (preferred settings by most engineers)
- Power – Power – 1000 Watt RMS powered
- Channel 1 – 500 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Channel 2 – 500 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms (Can be used for extra input & passive speaker out put for rear passive speaker)
- Power Amp – D Class switch mode stereo power amp with heat sink plate mounted into the rear of one cabinet.
- Power Amp frequency – 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Cabinet tuning – 40 Hz to 20KHz (speakers will reproduce below 30Hz so thus the need for the HPF)
- Drivers – 2 custom made Wayne Jones 10” drivers with Aluminium cast frames, specially formulated Eucalyptus cone pulp, Kevlar impregnated cones.
- Voice coil – 3”
- Magnet – Massive Ferrite
- Tweeter – Faital, 1.” Voice coil
- Crossover point – 3Khz
- Control plate – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Mains Power in – Standard IEC
- 2 XLR balanced Inputs
- LED readout for standby, thermal & clip Indication.
- Attenuator: High -12Db cut
Single Monitor Dimensions:
- 33 x 45 x 50 cm
- 13 x 18 x 20 inches
Single Monitor Weight:
- 20.4 kg
- 45 lbs
Shipping Dimensions & Weights:
Carton – Double thickness cartons lined with high density die cast foam for ultimate protection.
W 58 x H 52 x D39 cm = Total 149 cm
24 kg / 53 lbs
Steve has worked with many acclaimed artists as Mastering/Mix Engineer and Live Engineer including: Pharrell Williams, Mariah Carey, The Chainsmokers (10 million Sales), Deep Purple, Planet X, The Yellow Jackets, Dim Mak Label / Sony NY & Aust / Warners / Mushroom etc, Kate Ceberano, Australian Idol, The Potbelleez, and Peking Duk.
He is recipient of multiple Aria Platinum and Gold awards, plus Tech award “Best Australian Live Engineer”.
N.B. Price does not include shipping. Please contact Wayne Jones AUDIO to discuss delivery arrangements.